What Is PPC (Pay-Per-Click) From Denver PPC?
"Pay per click (PPC) (also called Cost per click (CPC) ) is an Internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, where advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system. PPC "display" advertisements are shown on web sites with related content that have agreed to show ads." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay_per_click
What Are The Benefits Of PPC with Denver PPC?
- Custom Budgeting – Every individual or business has a different budget, and PPC advertising allows you to specify your daily or monthly budget with ease. Custom budgets for your business.
- Geo Location – Local and regional campaigns benefit the most from geographical targeting. If you have an event that is only going to be in Colorado, then just target your PPC ads to Colorado, and you’re set.
- Simplicity - The interfaces on the PPC management pages gotten easier to use. Pick a keyword, a bid price and an ad. Presto!
- 24/7 advertising – Have an online store that runs itself? Then PPC is definitely for you. Your store is open 24/7, so should your ads. Even if you’re brick & mortar, your customers search all hours of the day and night – not just during business hours.
- Immediate Gratification – Setup a campaign, and turn it on. Done. You’re advertising, and can have clicks right now, with sales shortly after that. it doesn’t get any better than that!
- Precision Targeting – By selecting keywords that match ads that match the final landing pages or web pages means that you can precisely match what a visitor is searching for. In short, you can match your offer to your target market.
- Brand Awareness - Even without people clicking on your PPC ads, if they see your ad in the sideline, the ad has created top of mind awareness.
- Trackability - PPC ads can easily be tracked throught the PPC interface that the search engines give you. You can track what keywords are being searched, how many clicked on your ads, and even track if they bought a product from the click. Accountability!
Why Denver PPC by KCC?
Denver PPC by KCC provides reasonable pay per click advertising management services through Google, Yahoo and Bing. Our goal is to provide the highest ROI possible by converting quality traffic is paying customers.