Denver Social Media – What Is The Facebook Timeline?
Last week Facebook announced that it will rollout the Facebook timeline to all users.
The Facebook timeline is a chronological display of Facebook activity.
Denver Social Media – What You Need To Know About The Facebook Timeline
- Currently, it is optional, but it will be mandatory in the next couple of weeks.
- You can convert your page by searching for "timeline." At the bottom of the announcement page is a green button that says "Get Timeline."
- Facebook timeline works by displaying your status updates in reverse chronological order.
- The Facebook timeline will replace your profile and wall.
- You can edit your timeline by adjusting the global settings (pen icon in the upper right) or the editing function next to each post or update.
- If you want to delete some of your previous posts, this can be done with the editing function next to each post or update.
Denver Social Media – What Do You Do?
The net, net is that you don't have a choice. The change is coming! Facebook is forcing all users to adopt the new platform.
At Denver Social Media by KCC, we believe social media is a critical piece of your online sales funnel.